Thanks for the comment on my blog. My desk is showing, but not all around it. I'm a helpless hoarder! I just need some pretty boxes. I have something to send you. ; ) I like looking at your photos-they are really interesting and I can see the world from your prospective.
Look at you you Fashionista! COol skirt & boots!
ReplyDeleteHA! thank you L.
ReplyDeleteif only that were true (most people know me as fashion challenged ;0)
Thanks for the comment on my blog. My desk is showing, but not all around it. I'm a helpless hoarder! I just need some pretty boxes. I have something to send you. ; )
ReplyDeleteI like looking at your photos-they are really interesting and I can see the world from your prospective.
oooh! going to look right now Dianne!
ReplyDeleteand yay! even an island of organization amidst the piles can be like having the whole place clean! :0)
xo