two baby girl bunnies
for m'babies
to raise and
show with 4H!
we may breed them when they are old enough...
for the homeschooling experience
and because well,
in my family,
WE ♥ BUNNIES!!!
yes, even the dog loves buns!
Mieow & Sophie snuggling
xo
♥.



Happy Easter dear G! I hope you have a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteLove, love the photos. We had a bunny named Buster when Sean was younger who looked like Oreo. They are too cute. I made your ATC for trade already. No rush, just tell me when you are ready.
thanks m'dear Dianne!
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you and the guys & the rest of the family! get hugs from me & give one to your mom for me, k?
been a BUSY week so i will get back to you next one & get working on your ATC!!! woohoo!
xo
surely more bun pics to come too!
I had bunnies when I was a kid. We had Whiskers, who was a plain old grey rabbit and Zeke, a Netherland dwarf. Whiskers was paper trained. Your new bunnies are sweet. I am glad they are going to 4H kids.
ReplyDelete