8.28.2012

where i'm at

 

 

here i am!  
had to grudgingly remember and accept that summer -
even with it's enticing visions of swimming pools,
water balloon fights,
beautiful sunsets,
glasses of iced tea sipped on the back porch -
well, the heat is not a friend.

but...AUTUMN!!! is on the horizon
and i simply cannot wait!
last night i was dreaming of Apple Hill
and the whole experience of fall was
present. yum.
and the past week had cooled down enough to be enjoying
the days more, to be outside in my garden,
to be out walking around.
mmm.
 
 i have also been here
and here

thoroughly enjoying both classes,
though working at my own pace (currently sloth-like.)

will be more on top of posting here as the season turns in my favor. :)

wishing you
peace and all good things!
 
xo.
g.
 


2 comments:

  1. I love that we are kindred spirits of Autumn. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a rough summer for me too even though I did lots of geocaching when I could, but I had those hot flashes at night. I am cooling off and I love the fall also! I'm an autumn baby.

    ReplyDelete