9.19.2012

where i'm at...

yesterday marked 4 years since i sat in the neurologist's office and heard the official diagnoses - multiple sclerosis /cerebellopontine angle tumor...
say wha?
1000+ needle sticks, 11 MRIs and an irradiated brain later...
yippee for me i'm still here, still standing, walking and kickin' some keister! 
 
BIG GRATITUDE TO GOD! 
 
 
 
 
and then a few things that have my fancy of late:
 
 
 black and white photography and digital post processing
 
 
playing in the earbud and over the speakers in the art room:
johnny cash rockabilly blues
emma louise full hearts and empty rooms EP
stereophonics just enough education to perform
 
drooling over this paint collection by
 
 
where are you these days?
...
 
wishing you peace and all good things!
xo.
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I am grateful you are alive & my friend & confidant & art sister. xoxo

    Where am I? You know how sometimes life kicks you when you're down? Yeah that. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. super big hugs to you L! am grateful for you too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post. I'm happy to hear you are kickin' some bootay!! Whoo Hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete