12.04.2012

Where I'm at...

 
playing around with making paper Christmas garlands
like this one:
 
 
and a bit
obsessed with clothespins and covering them with things
including (but not limited to) paint, paper, washi tape...
 
been listening to:
why, Christmas music of course! Various Artists at large...
including Bing, Elvis and Michael Buble (yes, i admit i have a terrible crush on him.)
in the earbud as well -
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros - Home
Third Day - Miracle
 
 enjoying lots of cozy cups of tea
and loving this perfect tea finder thing (what's that called?! pffft!)
 
hope you too are enjoying the holiday season and taking
a pause to enjoy a cozy cup of tea.
 
peace and all good things.

xo.

1 comment:

  1. No idea if I've told you this or not, but Buble is an alum of my HS, Cariboo Hill Secondary. He was just coming in as I was graduating.

    ReplyDelete