currently going through an MS flare-up,
or possibly experiencing tumor shenanigans.
it's hard, if not impossible, to know one way or the other.
living in limbo that way.
living in limbo that way.
either way, i feel SICK.
and scared.
and scared.
the kind of sick and scared that serves to remind me
there is only
TODAY...
this very moment
to breathe. to savor.
and to be brave.
xo.
*************
song for today:

Oh G, I am so sorry. I can relate-having steroids this coming week. I hate it when the wheels fall off. Let me know how I can support you. xox
ReplyDeleteThank you L. I am just riding it out here...knowing I need to give in and rest rest rest but not wanting to! Love how this stops us in our tracks, regardless of what we were doing or what our plans are.
ReplyDeleteSending hugs and good thoughts that the steroids will help out there. xox
You've been a little quiet, so I came on over. Sorry stuff isn't good, but you are right...take it one day at a time. Doing that here with whatever is making me hurt in my legs and knee.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs!
thanks Dianne. hope you are feeling much better!
ReplyDeletehugs!