4.22.2013

here...

Am here. Still not feeling well -
little things hit here so much harder thanks to MS.
Takes farmore effort and far longer to fight off and finally kick out
infections and viruses and to recover fully.
I feel really weak, though I did walk for 20 minutes tonight un-aided!
So I'm mending! Slow but sure.
 
And here's what I'm up to:
 
 4x6 gelli plate prints
ohm. cant. stop.
Thanks to Lelainia -
her blog post earlier this month got me hooked. :)
 
 
 
as well, I'm
participating in an ATC swap - the first one I've done in eons.
Fun!
 
(can't show until swap is done)
 
 
And been listening to:
 
 
Hope that all is well and joyful and true where you are!
 
Peace and all good things -
 
 xo.
 

1 comment:

  1. Uh oh! Apparently I've lead you down the garden path! So glad you are enjoying it though. I have to get my hands on my own plate SOON! It was so much fun. LOVE what you've created!!

    n another note, feel better. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete