LEAN.
Not lean having to do with the body's shape, and not lean as in lacking in anything,
but lean meaning -
but lean meaning -
to LEAN in.
to LEAN on.
to LEAN out (pare things down - simplify.)
I took the shot below over the weekend
out the window
during a huge rainstorm that dumped inches in minutes.
While I watch the deluge,
I noticed how this little flower held her ground in the wind and fierce
pelting rain.
And then, how when a small ray of sunlight broke through,
it seemed like she was leaning towards it.
A reminder to myself to seek out the light,
to lean into the goodness,
lean on the other shoulders out there,
and keep things simple.
"If you don't keep things awfully simple, it gets simply awful."
R. Allender
xo.

OOOOO! That's a good one! I am pondering mine as well and waiting to see what appears.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking it was going to be Joy because I have been aware of that word and seeing it everywhere for months. But this, it just feels like it fits. Can't wait to hear yours! xo
ReplyDeleteNice..."lean" is says trust...
ReplyDelete