1.31.2013

where i'm at...



my life has literally gone to the birds!
 
 
and OHMYGOODNESS!!!
to say i am L.O.V.I.N.G. I.T. is to put it mildly.
it has been a gift that i didn't expect
at a time when life's been, well, harsh!
 
(i've taken Brave Girl courses before and loved them so
why this was such a surprise, i can't say...?)
 
 
on the MS front - i still have nasty numbness in my left hand that has yet to back off...
the other symptoms are back to their normal background hum and
 I breathe a sigh of relief
and am full of gratitude that this bout passed.
Thank you God!
 
as to what's playing in the art room and in the earbud:
Shawn Mullins - Light You Up, Ghost of Johnny Cash & entire album
Mark Knopfler - Get Lucky, entire album
The Wallflowers - Into the Mystic (Van Morrison cover)
 
*
hope things are beautiful where you are today...
xo.
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. G, Keep using your hand-it will help if on the off chance it doesn't come back. It will help you adjust. Sorry this has happened-I know how hard it is.

    Will burn you a mixed cd next wk. xox

    ReplyDelete